NATURAL LUXURY AT THE OCEAN’S EDGE
Our bungalows offer an intimate retreat for the environmentally conscious. We’re committed to making our environmental footprint lighter without compromising your comfort.
Large groups and weddings
If you need to host a larger group of friends or family, perhaps for a special event, we can arrange additional accommodation on nearby properties.
We also host weddings at Tahi; for further information contact: email@example.com
Food shop on arrival
- We can suggest a few options to make this easy for you. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price on arrangement. We can pre-order lunch or dinner and have it delivered fresh to your door (with 24 hours’ notice).
Private chef on site
- Price on arrangement.
- Tahi has a café on site, open daily in summer.
Tahi Cafe Sample Menu
Encompassing a rich variety of habitats, Tahi is a haven for walkers, birdwatchers and the conservation minded. Dune vegetation on the surf beach gives way to diverse broadleaf forest on the hills further inland, lakes provide habitat for mullet and rare long-finned eels while mangroves and salt marshes are home to kingfishers, rare fernbirds and banded rails.
- walks (4-7 depending on season)
Tahi Trails Guide
- pa guided walks (price on arrangement)
- bird watching
- kayaking on the estuary
- surf fishing
- horse riding (price on arrangement)